Friday, April 20, 2007

Cho Seung-Hui was all right, leave the guy alone, man!

Hey Dudes,
long time no talk or something. Hey man, I was away for awhile man. I was in Holland. The Dutch are amazing peeps man. They are cool and easy going man, not like the damn Americans. We had one huge, 3 months long party man. Lots of booze and weed and we had some pretty wild nights, too, if you get man drift. It was awsome, man! Now I am back in California and what do I have to see? More violence, man! I am sick and tired of America. Damn violent fascists, man!

This Cho Seung-Hui fella had his problems, man, but nobody helped him. He was left alone and he did not get help from anybody. See what happens if you don't accept a dude for what he is man? The other students probably beat him up and shit and this is what happens. Plus: Why did he have weapons man? In Holland they don't have guns, they have weed and booze man. They do some good fucking and so some drugs man and then the world is ok again! Only damn fascists need guns!

Anyway, what I was going to say: Fuck the victims, man. They probably deserved it because they treated Cho Seung-Hui like shit man! He had his reasons! I just hope that his family is all right and they they don't have any trouble with damn redneck nazis like this asshole Billy Bob over at ShelleyTheRepublicunt. I don't pray or some shit like this but I'll talk to buddy today that he will protect the family of Cho Seung-Hui, man.

Peace out,
Lance Duval

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home