Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shhhhhh!

Apologies for the silence... but we got to keep this post quiet!

I got evicted from my apartment! Can you believe that? It's a government conspiracy! Why should I pay rent! Stop hassling me Mr Man! Screw you! Property is theft!

Anyways, I've been staying with my folks and they'd kick my butt if they found this blog so I've had to keep things quiet, you know, under wraps. Imagine that my blogs the weed and my folks are the border police.

Capice?

Yo yo yo.

Anyway, I'll be back real soon. They're pleased with me because I got into a collge next year, so they'll be giving me a new pad soon - and paying for it too.

see what I mean? Who needs a job???!!!

And until I get back properly online, remember this: Jah! Jah! Rasta! Fuck the governemtn and fuck the po-lie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home