Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween is coming...

... and so am I (nearly!) at the thought of all the dressing up I'm going to do and the trouble I'm going to cause with the Christians in my neighborhood. If I hadn't got so mashed up on drugs yesterday I'd even be considering burning a coupla' churches down, but I don't know if I got the energy! Anyway, I guess a bit of drugs won't hurt that. And a few cafe frappe lattes!

Let's roll!

Let's roll joints! (Maybe that's what those guys in the plane meant by the way? I know I'd fancy a smoke if I were getting that close to the Pentagon ROTFL!)

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Lance, makes a bit more sense than Shelley.

Greetings from France

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home