Tuesday, November 07, 2006

VOTE! VOTE!

I gotta say it's a good job I finally came down off of my halloween extravaganza and huge drugs binge satanic sex party in time to get out there and vote!

Crikey.

I woke up and thought it was last week... if it wasn't for the fact that I had three days beard grwoth on my face I might not even have checked the date.

ANd it's election day!

Man, I wouldn't miss that for the world. the best chance I've had to say "up yours jesus" and vote Democrat i've had for two eyars.

I ran down the polling station just before and voted. oh boy yes! I hope y'all hae too. And then, as another act of politics I smashed up the SUVs of everyone in the car park ebcause I' figured those would belong to republicunts. Ditto if I saw fish sign on the back of cars, or a cross hanging from the rear view mirror or anything.

Now I got to go and pimp some of my whores so I can get enough money together to buy more drugs to celebrate the oncoming reign of satan when George Bush is given his marching orders from teh White HOuse.

I'd love to write more, but I'm afraid getting high is my priority now.

So Long!

Freaky reggae music!

JAH! WARRIOR! 2006! Election special!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Samuel Luke Johnston said...

Lance Duval, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Are all Liberals like you?

Listen, I think that our Christian readers at STR.com need to know about what liberalism really means. How would you like to do some writing for us?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home